American Public Gardens Association Program Resources
The Climate & Sustainability Alliance has helped connect gardens during all kinds of natural disasters and shared their stories with our membership to mobilize aid and document lessons learned. Now, we are here to do the same during the COVID-19 crisis. If your garden has best practices for coping with the COVID-19 crisis or a story they’d like to share, please share them with us by emailing Tommy Rosenbluth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alliance still has resources and tools that are helpful to review during this trying time for all our member gardens:
- Sustainable Community Development Resources
- Engagement, Outreach, and Education Resources
- Business Planning & Management Resources
- Key readings about climate change and coronavirus. Writers and reporters offer insights on the comparisons between two urgent global problems, including how Coronavirus Holds Key Lessons on How to Fight Climate Change
- Find climate news and engagement tools during the COVID 19 crisis