IF YOU ARE A FURLOUGHED/LAID OFF GARDEN STAFF MEMBER DUE TO COVID-19 AND WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN AFFLIATED WITH THE ASSOCIATION AS AN ENTRY-LEVEL MEMBER, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PUBLICGARDENS.ORG
Resources for Individuals
Professional Communities Homepage – discuss your gardens' response and learn about others'.
- AAM: Finding financial relief and support (for individuals and institutions)
BHS: Extension and changes to health flexible spending arrangements
- Association Heath Care Program – concierge service to our members in need of Individual, Family, and Business/Employee health insurance coverage options.
- Association: Essential Staff Operations Planning & Procedures During Pandemic
- CDC: Six Coronavirus Symptoms to Watch For
- C1S: How Do I Apply For Unemployment Insurance?
- SHRM: Employment Law: Coronavirus information and facts
- SHRM: Workflex and Telework Guide
- Association Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy
- FFCRA: The Department of Labor released guidance clarifying that the effective date of the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)