IF YOU ARE A FURLOUGHED/LAID OFF GARDEN STAFF MEMBER DUE TO COVID-19 AND WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN AFFLIATED WITH THE ASSOCIATION AS AN ENTRY-LEVEL MEMBER, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PUBLICGARDENS.ORG
Search all COVID-19 related resources in the Library/Media Center
Resources for Individuals
Professional Communities Homepage - discuss your gardens' response and learn about others'.
- AAM: Finding financial relief and support (for individuals and institutions)
BHS: Extension and changes to health flexible spending arrangements
- Association Heath Care Program - concierge service to our members in need of Individual, Family, and Business/Employee health insurance coverage options.
- Association: Essential Staff Operations Planning & Procedures During Pandemic
- CDC: Six Coronavirus Symptoms to Watch For
- C1S: How Do I Apply For Unemployment Insurance?
- SHRM: Employment Law: Coronavirus information and facts
- SHRM: Workflex and Telework Guide
- Association Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy
- FFCRA: The Department of Labor released guidance clarifying that the effective date of the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Questions & Answers
- Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Employee Paid Leave Rights
- FFCRA Notice Poster - the law requires that any private employer with less than 500 employees keep this notice posted in conspicuous places on the premises of the employer where notices to employees are customarily posted.