Achieve Greatness in Water Management
1. Develop transparent standards for the governance and management of water.
2. Increase water education, reduce water consumption, improve water quality.
3. Collect, monitor, and measure water usage with quality data.
Getting Started is Easy!
Read the Workbook to learn the goals, key performance indicators, outcomes, and strategies.
Fill out the Self-Assessment and get a baseline of where your garden is on Water Quality and Consumption and gain access to peer support. Download the Assessment Questions here to work offline/share with others.
Demonstrate garden achievements on Water Quality and Consumption and receive Excellence in Water Quality and Consumption recognition.
A wide range of best practices set the standard to minimize water consumption and promote surface and groundwater quality. Goals, Strategies, Resources, and a Network of Peer Support help your garden meet Key Performance Indicators and Achieve Outcomes.
What Recognition for Your Garden Means
- Automatic nomination for the Operational Sustainability Award. Get recognized in multiple Attributes to receive stronger consideration.
- A Garden Profile on your garden’s unique achievement of Excellence in Water Quality and Consumption featured on the Association website and in communication platforms.
- Excellence in Water Quality and Consumption badge of recognition will be awarded for your garden’s use.