Achieve Greatness in Economic Health
1. Enhance the region’s tourism and draw visitors, creating economic spillover to other cultural institutions and industries.
2. Positively influence human behavior and thinking towards conserving natural resources helping spread sustainable practices and infrastructure at corporate and individual levels.
3. Form a mutually beneficial relationship with your municipality that positively impacts the local economy through project collaborations, improving the quality of life and environmental benefits for local residents.
4. Generate economic impact through professional development and job creation.
Getting Started is Easy!
Read the Workbook to learn the goals, key performance indicators, outcomes, and strategies.
Fill out the Self-Assessment and get a baseline of where your garden is on Economic Health and gain access to peer support. Download the Assessment Questions here to work offline/share with others.
Demonstrate garden achievements on Economic Health and receive Excellence in Local/Regional Economic Health recognition.
A wide range of best practices set the standard to maximize the impact your garden can have on contributing to local/regional economic health. Goals, Strategies, Resources, and a Network of Peer Support help your garden meet Key Performance Indicators and Achieve Outcomes.
What Recognition for Your Garden Means
- Automatic nomination for the Operational Sustainability Award. Get recognized in multiple Attributes to receive stronger consideration.
- A Garden Profile on your garden’s unique achievement of Excellence in Local/Regional Economic Health featured on the Association website and in communication platforms.
- Excellence in Local/Regional Economic Health badge of recognition will be awarded for your garden’s use.