Achieve Greatness in Business Management
1. Address both short-term and long-term sustainability within funding sources.
2. Implement a plan or policy to integrate sustainability into financial planning, investments, employee saving plans (401k), and business management decisions.
3. Commit to triple bottom line as a standard for measuring, reporting, and evaluating financial and business management decisions.
Getting Started is Easy!
Read the Workbook to learn the goals, key performance indicators, outcomes, and strategies.
Fill out the Self-Assessment and get a baseline of where your garden is on Business Planning & Management and gain access to peer support. Download the Assessment Questions here to work offline/share with others.
Demonstrate garden achievements on Business Planning & Management and receive Excellence in Business Planning & Management recognition.
A wide range of best practices set the standard for financial strategies that focus on the triple bottom line. Goals, Strategies, Resources, and a Network of Peer Support help your garden meet Key Performance Indicators and Achieve Outcomes.
What Recognition for Your Garden Means
- Automatic nomination for the Operational Sustainability Award. Get recognized in multiple Attributes to receive stronger consideration.
- A Garden Profile on your garden’s unique achievement of Excellence in Business Planning & Management featured on the Association website and in communication platforms.
- Excellence in Business Planning & Management badge of recognition will be awarded for your garden’s use.