With the rapid changes brought on in the past year to our operations and engagement, the Association's TIPS Community hosts an informal discussion regarding new technology initiatives you're currently using, researching, or moving away from as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Paper vs. digital processes
- Ticketing systems
- Arc GIS technology
- Digital asset management
- And beyond!
Hosts and Moderators:
- Mitchell Dickerman, Director of Information Technology, The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, TIPS Community Chair
- Carissa Dougherty, Head of Knowledge Management, The Morton Arboretum, TIPS Community Vice-Chair
- Cristina Salvador, Collections Manager, Santa Fe Botanical Garden
Association Tech Team:
- Ken Annan, Systems Integration Manager, Community Staff Liaison Alexis Bacon, Programs and Member Services Assistant
Video edited by:
- Caitlin Simkovich, Creative Projects Coordinator, American Public Gardens Association