Like many institutions, museums continue to face uncertainty as the COVID-19 pandemic persists. Raffa – Marcum’s Nonprofit & Social Sector Group understands that organizations are eager to paint a picture of the impact of evolving Federal and state guidelines on operations, including the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.
Throughout this session, we will curate actions that museums and cultural institutions can install to continue serving the community, preserving value, and protecting their workers.
- A gallery of updates to the Covid Relief Legislation: PPP and ERC
- The architecture of eligibility and forgiveness
- Which act to follow: PPP loan or Shuttered Venues grant?
- Financial Statement reporting composition
- Aaron Fox, Partner, Nonprofit Tax Services
- Eric Glantz, Partner, Nonprofit Assurance Services
- Matt Huffner, Partner, Nonprofit Assurance Services