We are seeking an enthusiastic, positive, computer savvy person to join our retail sales team as Senior Sales Associate. The Senior Sales Associate reports to the store manager. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Senior Sales Associate will be acting store manager. The Senior Sales Associate sells merchandise in a fast-paced environment while ensuring Sales Associates are delivering positive customer service and engaging in successful selling practices.
Primary duties include:
• Managing cash procedures including register opening and closing.
• Resolving customer issues in a timely manner, monitoring stock levels and presentation.
• Work with Store Manager to reset displays and maintain visual standards.
• Caring for live plant merchandise, maintaining product information in order to help customers make educated purchasing decisions.
• Setting a positive, enthusiastic and professional tone for staff and visitors.
• Ability to multi-task and the ability to handle emergency issues.
• Position requires a lot of flexibility. Weekends, holidays and evening availability is a must.
• Two years of retail experience
• Must be energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, and positive manner
• Good computer skills; retail and P.O.S. experience required
• Experience working with the public in customer service, sales or hospitality.
Position is part-time.
Rate of pay is $17.00 per hour
Two years of retail experience
Send resume and cover letter in a single PDF document to email@example.com. Please state Senior Sale Associate in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled, and only those receiving an interview will be contacted. No calls please.
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for all employee.