The Advancement Coordinator plays an integral role in the Advancement Department, supporting the administrative operations Department and, in so doing, supports the holistic advancement of Tower Hill. The Advancement Coordinator will report to the Membership and Stewardship Manager, but may also work directly to support the Director of Institutional Advancement, as requested.
Tower Hill Botanic Garden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Provide general administrative support for the Advancement Team (ie. assistance with events and activities, fielding inquiries, scheduling, expense reports, copying and record keeping/filing, ordering supplies)
• Assist staff in the production of Advancement work products, including presentations to trustees and prospective donors, monthly department reports, and grant proposals
• Assist with the coordination and execution of department mailings, including membership cards/packets, annual fundraising appeals, membership renewals, event invitations, etc.
• Coordinate with department volunteers for projects, as necessary.
• Handle various data tasks, such as event registrations, routine data entry in Raiser’s Edge, updating membership or donor records, and assist with general database maintenance (ie. data updates, address changes, etc)Catalog and process routine charitable donation requests from third-parties (ie. requests for donations of memberships, gate passes etc.)
• Assist with general database maintenance: data updates, address clean-up, etc.
• Supporting meetings of the Development Committee, Core Campaign Working Group, and other ad hoc board committees, including taking minutes, compiling and disseminating meeting materials, and setting up A/V equipment
• Other administrative projects or tasks, as assigned
Excellent written and verbal skills. Experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar database or CRM strongly preferred. 3-5 years professional experience or equivalent, preferably in non-profit development or administration, desired. Attention to detail and high efficiency is essential. Ability to work collaboratively on a team and in support of shared goals is essential. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point, particularly in preparing regular reports and utilizing mail merge functions.
Please send letter of interest and resume to Jessica Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org