This position is responsible for assisting in the care and maintenance of the Center for Historic Plants nursery and display gardens at Tufton Farm, the packaging of seed, and the production of sales plants for the Garden Shop, catalogue and online sales.
1. Propagate, sow, transplant, water, weed, prune and groom plants for sales preparation.
2. Package seed and assist in seed collection in the nursery.
3. Assist in maintaining records of plant propagation and potted plants for sale through data capture and inventory management.
4. Weed, edge, mow, prune, and mulch the nursery’s display beds located within a 2-acre public garden.
5. Assists team with ongoing nursery and landscape maintenance tasks, including fence repair, animal control, infrastructure projects, and arboricultural duties.
College experience and/or degree is a plus, but not required
Please apply by January 26th to https://monticello.applicantpro.com/jobs/1283792.html