Red Butte Garden is currently accepting applications for our Customer Service Supervisor. We are seeking a friendly, out going, energetic individual who is willing to provide top-notch service to our guests and customers at the Red Butte Garden Visitor Center and to supervise customer service oriented staff. This individual will ensure customers are processed and situations are resolved in a professional manner and will coordinate operations with other departments and organizations.
1. Oversees all day-to-day operations in a customer service environment.
2. Hires, trains, evaluates performance, recommends pay adjustments, and disciplines staff.
3. Resolves customer complaints, solves problems and deals with policy issues.
4. Determines staffing needs and address staffing issues.
5. Monitors expenditures and makes budget recommendations.
6. Purchases supplies and recommends equipment purchases.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Associate degree in a business-related field or equivalency; two years full-time customer service; supervisory experience or equivalency; and demonstrated effective human relations and communication skills required.
Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and cash handling experience preferred.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
Follow the link below and click "Apply Now"