Position Title: Stewardship Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Membership and Annual Giving
Naples Botanical Garden is a world-class garden and international leader in plant conservation. It has 170 acres of flora focusing on the tropics and sub-tropics, including Brazil, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, and Florida. The Garden fulfills its mission to connect people and plants through display, education, and conservation both on our property and beyond. Naples Botanical Garden is a 501(c)3 organization.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director of Membership and Annual Giving, this full-time position will support the day-to-day activities of a robust Development department. The Stewardship Coordinator will be the primary administrator of the Garden’s Commemorative Giving Program and oversee a variety of operations related to member and donor stewardship. This position will help to create an engaging atmosphere for new and existing members and donors to ensure their gifts are promptly recognized by key Garden staff. Assist in providing reports on ongoing stewardship programs and ideas for improving stewardship communication channels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer the Garden’s Commemorative Giving Program
• Manage the Garden’s Stewardship Matrix process by providing weekly call sheets to solicitors on assigned prospects and Members
• Oversee New Member welcome program components
• Manage fulfillment of Royal Palm Society benefits for non-assigned prospects
• Analyze current stewardship programs for success and brainstorm improvements
• Update Raiser’s Edge Acknowledgement letter templates as requested by Director of Membership and Annual Giving or Development Operations Manager
• Assist with Member and donor event RSVP receiving as assigned
• Provide exceptional customer service to donors through phone, email, written, and face-to-face communication
• Assist Development team with administrative tasks
• Participate in Garden-wide events, exhibitions and projects as required or needed
• Performs other duties as assigned and required
• High level attention to detail with high standards for accuracy and confidentiality
• Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to function in a team environment and support colleagues toward common fundraising goals
• Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years equivalent work experience in data entry/management
• Minimum 1 years of Raiser’s Edge or comparable Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) experience with demonstrated increase in responsibilities over that time
• Raiser’s Edge Fundamentals Certification or obtain certification in first 3 months of employment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Blackbaud Professional Certification in Raiser’s Edge
• 3-4 years of non-profit experience
A pre-employment background check required.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information by email to email@example.com. To find out more about Naples Botanical Garden, please visit our website at www.naplesgarden.org. Naples Botanical Garden is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a long-standing policy of employment and advancement based solely upon qualifications to perform the essential elements of a position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin (ancestry), or disability.