The Village of Kohler is one of the very first planned garden communities in the United States and is still thriving. The primary reason for this success is the quality of its landscape design and maintenance.
This position is responsible for the general landscape design, maintenance, and landscape construction of Kohler owned resort properties including hotels, clubs, spas, golf course surrounds, restaurants, retail outlets, and residential developments plus Corporate Administrative Grounds. This position manages and effectively leads all administrative, financial, capital planning, and operational aspects of these support functions. The role is instrumental to ensuring the property is safe, aesthetically pleasing and well maintained, thus positively impacting the guest experience.
• With the assistance of the group controller develop financial, strategic, capital, and labor plans for Hospitality and Real Estate Landscape Group. This includes the focus on the corporate environment, the Village of Kohler, Eagle Valley Nature Preserve and Farms.
• In close partnership with management, establish strategies for landscape operations of new businesses that generate profit and a positive return to each individual business.
• Develop landscape plans; and oversee Landscape Services associates in the implementation of landscape designs Corporate – wide.
• Review all proposed site plans and work with Architecture and Interior Design, Construction Engineering Management, and Group business managers ensuring landscape designs create a gracious environment.
• Keep abreast of all new developments in the field of landscape maintenance and design.
• Oversee the purchasing of landscape materials for use on Kohler Co. grounds in Wisconsin and abroad.
• Maintain existing landscaped areas in all the Hospitality and Real Estate businesses, as well as Corporate Administrative Grounds and other locations worldwide as required.
• Develop and oversee programs for the operation and maintenance of landscape equipment and associated physical structures to safeguard the asset, guests, and associates, while minimizing expenses and maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Oversee Safety Management System programs for Landscape Group through tracking OSHA standards and compliance, ensuring these departments are operating and maintaining safety standards.
• Oversee management of Eagle Valley Nature Preserve (EVNP) including design and execution of wildlife research projects, habitat management, and restoration plans.
• Oversee the profitable operation of crop production for Kohler Farms.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Urban Forestry, Landscape Architecture, or related field
• Requires a minimum of 8 years of progressively advanced experience in landscape design, construction, and maintenance
Please apply to the below link.