Holden Forests & Gardens is one of Northeast Ohio’s largest and most important cultural and environmental institutions. It is comprised of two campuses, the urban Cleveland Botanical Garden campus located in Cleveland’s University Circle and the rural Holden Arboretum campus located in Kirtland.
We are seeking a Business Applications Manager to join our team. Located at the Cleveland Botanical Garden campus, the Business Applications Manager is responsible for materializing and maintaining software solutions to meet business needs by defining requirements and driving design, development, testing, deployment, operation and user support. This position will work with IT Partners to support the strategic planning and visioning of application technology to best support the needs of the organization.
• Improve existing systems and business processes to achieve operational efficiency by studying current practices; designing and proposing modifications.
• Guide the business to create and execute test scenarios that effectively confirm a configuration or enhancement truly meets the needs.
• Validate requirements are successfully met with system configuration and or enhancements.
• Understand upstream and downstream impacts of changes in defined areas.
• Participate and be an active contributor in discussions with business users and leaders regarding areas of opportunity to leverage technology.
• Research and resolve operational application issues.
• Create supporting application documentation and end user process and training documentation.
• Conduct or assist in training in classroom, lecture hall, one-on-one, and other applicable settings; create and maintain appropriate training agendas, guides, job aides, and other documentation.
• Collaborate with the business unit, vendor partners and IT Partner in examining solution options and planning systems deployment, maintenance and enhancement projects that are in line with the strategic direction defined by the business unit and leadership team.
• R&D emerging technologies where aligned with a developed multi-year roadmap.
• Provide daily support of existing applications/systems, which includes troubleshooting and training for end-users.
• Other tasks/participation in special projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT Services, Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, or other applicable degree.
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience is required.
• Ability to interact with business executives in business terms.
• Proven record of process analysis and continuous improvement.
• Blackbaud product experience is a plus.
• Must pass a criminal background and substance test
• Must have a driving record in good standing
• Must be able work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should submit a résumé with salary requirements online to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment....
Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace