Head Gardener for an 8-acre garden by Piet Oudolf in Rhode Island.
The position will collaborate with the homeowner and designer to insure the garden evolves and matures as intended. The ideal candidate must have deep knowledge of plants and experience working with them. Take a sense of ownership of the garden. The candidate has to be self-motivated and able to lead a small team of Gardeners
• Horticultural degree with an emphasis in ornamental horticulture is preferred.
• References/proven track record and experience with the care of gardens and landscapes.
• Working knowledge of best horticultural practices and techniques.
• Proficiency in proper pruning techniques for a variety of ornamental shrubs and trees.
• Strong organizational and communication skills and experience working in a collaborative
• Valid driver’s license.
Please your Resume and cover letter to