Be an important part in keeping the Garden’s guests safe. Our security staff is responsible for assisting guests, enforcing garden rules, administering first aid, responding to alarms and emergencies.
Core Competencies & Essential Functions
1. Enforce Garden safety measures and parking protocols.
2. Set-out event signage needs each day of the event.
3. Effectively and safely direct traffic flow and local law enforcement/emergency services on property.
4. Conduct after hours staff and guest safety escort as necessary.
5. Secure the GBBG buildings and grounds as needed.
6. Work with NWTC Security Staff during event day if needed.
7. Crowd control during larger events and ushering guests out of the Garden.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Working towards an Associate Degree in the criminal justice and/or public safety field.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 14, 2021.