The Institutional Membership is designed specifically for public gardens. Enhance the image of your organization by joining more than 600 public gardens that are members of the Association. Show your commitment to our mission, to serve public gardens and advance them as leaders, advocates, and innovators.
By maintaining an updated personnel roster on our website, Institutional Members multiply the value of their membership by passing along the benefits to their employees and board members! Each Institutional Individual will receive a login to access the member portal where they can join a Community, post a question, register for a webinar or event, download resources, and network with their peers.
As an Institutional Member, you receive:
- Association Health Care Program - concierge service to our members in need of Individual, Family, and Business/Employee health insurance coverage options.
- Opportunity to participate in and receive customized benchmarking reports – Garden Survey and Compensation & Benefits
- In-person networking opportunities to connect with peers
- Free job postings in the Career Center
- Member pricing for Annual Conference and Professional Development programs
- Opportunities to present at Professional Development symposia, webinars, & programs
- Free GIS software from ESRI
- Invitation to join programs - Plant Collections Network, Plant Protection Program, and Climate & Sustainability Alliance - to access valuable tools, resources, and promotional materials
- Free access to AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) webinars
- Discounted rates on BHS Insurance garden-specific services
- Better Homes & Gardens/Martha Stewart Living free magazine subscription offer for your garden constituents
- Network & share ideas via 20 Professional Communities and online discussion groups
- Subscription to Public Garden Magazine (3 standard, 25 max)
- Subscription to the monthly e-newsletter
- Free publicity from Go Public Gardens
- Unlimited access to the online Member Directory
Dues are calculated on the Total Annual Operating Expense Budget for the garden, excluding special one-time expenses or capital projects.
Annual Garden Operating Budget x .001 = Amount Due
Maximum dues: $12,000 | Minimum Dues: $150