This FREE American Public Gardens Association member benefit provides Institutional Members with the opportunity to offer a White Flower Farm catalog and 20% discount to their new and renewing members and to staff, volunteers, and board members.
Offer valid only in the United States (does not apply to Canada or Hawaii).
What is it?
This Discount Program is a member benefit for Institutional Members (it is not available for individual or corporate members).
- This member benefit is available for the members, staff, board of directors & volunteers at each Association Member Garden/Institution.
- The Discount Program provides both a catalog and a one-time 20% discount on an order with White Flower Farm. Discount does not apply to shipping and handling or gift certificate purchases, and cannot be used with any other offer.
- The Program is voluntary - White Flower Farm provides post paid postcards that you give to members, volunteers or staff.
What are the Guidelines?
- Your organization must be a current Association Institutional Member.
- Postcards can be used as you see fit - to thank new and renewing members, or to reward staff and volunteers.
What Do I Have to Do?
- Each participating Institution will designate a representative (or the Membership Manager).
- To request the cards, simply go on line to www.whiteflowerfarm.com/APGA and order in increments of 100.
- Upon receipt, distribute them to people that have purchased memberships or renewed – It is best to include the postcards in your acknowledgment letters.
- Provide clear instructions: To receive the discount code, each person must fill out the card and mail it directly to White Flower Farm. An email address must be provided to receive the code which will be sent upon receipt of their returned postcard. Catalogs generally take 2-3 weeks to reach customers. Discount code will be active upon receipt of email message.
- You are encouraged to promote this member benefit on your own website.
- Feel free to distribute the postcards to your staff and volunteers.
Who Should I Contact with questions?
Please email the Association at email@example.com.