3. Fromme Design has rich knowledge of the unique environments – possibilities, opportunities, and challenges - in which public gardens operate. Principal and founder Tres Fromme has more than twenty years of creating compelling master plans, garden designs, and special displays throughout the United States.
3. Fromme Design focuses on exploring and activating the full range of possibilities for people of all ages and backgrounds inherent in outdoor spaces. All collaborations synthesize original ideas and unique combinations from a wide range of garden types, precedents, traditions horticultural palettes.
3. Fromme Design believes people develop meaningful relationships with gardens. Powerful experiences spark deep involvement and learning among people, plants, animals, and specific places. Accordingly, project collaborations:
• Ground themselves in the distinctive specificities of the organization, property, and region.
• Engage people’s minds, imaginations, and senses as actively as possible, appealing to multiple learning styles, abilities, and cultural backgrounds.
• Catalyze interactions between self, other people, and planted environments,
• Focus people in order to transform the mundane into the magical and memorable.
3. Fromme Design has experience planning and designing with diverse scopes, budgets, timeframes, and specializations. Public garden projects mandate exceptional levels of creativity, multi-disciplinary collaboration, group participation, and concern for functionality. Key expertise includes:
• Botanical Gardens Experience and Perspective
• Holistic approach to Gardens, Programming, Events, and the Visitor Experience
• Horticultural Knowledge
• Creative Relationship with Each Site and Organization
• Inclusive Group Process
Please visit www.3frommedesign for client list, additional projects, and detailed information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.