For those not currently affiliated with a member garden, we offer a variety of individual membership options. Whether you are:
• interested in entering the field or at the start of your public garden career,
• transitioning between public garden jobs, or
• capping off a career in the industry,
an individual membership will give you access to essential resources and provide valuable networking opportunities.
Please note: if you work at a member garden, you are already a member.
If you work at a non-member garden, please encourage your garden to join as an Institutional member.
If you are selling products or services, you should join as a Corporate member.
These categories are open to new and renewing members:
• Non-Affiliated Individual Member $150
• Retired Garden Professional: $75
• Entry-Level Member: $10 (NEW)
Individual Member Benefits (all levels):
• Association Health Care Program - concierge service to our members in need of Individual, Family, and Business/Employee health insurance coverage options.
• Garden Benchmarking Study results in summary form
• Network with 9,000+ public garden professionals at more than 600 gardens
• Subscription to Public Garden magazine (Entry-Level receives only digital version)
• Subscription to the monthly e-newsletter
• Member pricing for the Annual Conference and Professional Development programs
• Opportunities to present at Professional Development symposia, webinars, or programs
• Unlimited access to 21 discipline-focused Professional Communities
• Unlimited access to the online Member Directory
• Access to thousands of resources in the Library & Media Center