(For professional individuals, students, retirees, or volunteers)
Designed specifically for professional individuals, students, retirees, or volunteers, Individual members receive benefits like networking, resources, and Public Garden magazine. Show your personal commitment to our mission, to serve public gardens and advance them as leaders, advocates, and innovators.
Please note: if you work at a member garden, you are already a member.
If you work at a non-member garden, please encourage your garden to join as an Institutional member.
If you are selling products or services, you should join as a Corporate member.
As an Individual Member, you receive:
- Garden Benchmarking Study results in summary form
- Network with 9,000+ public garden professionals at more than 600 gardens
- Subscription to Public Garden magazine
- Subscription to the monthly e-newsletter
- Member pricing for the Annual Conference and Professional Development programs
- Opportunities to present at Professional Development symposia, webinars, or programs
- Unlimited access to 20 discipline-focused Professional Communities
- Free access to AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) webinars
- Unlimited access to the online Member Directory
- Access to search for jobs or internships online