Wondering which volunteer management platforms are most loved by leaders of volunteers? Wondering which social media tools are used to reach volunteers and how frequently? Wondering how leaders of volunteer rate their technology competence and how you compare?
We'll report answers to questions like these and more in the fourth annual Volunteer Management Progress Report. The report will reflect the results of a volunteer management "state of the Industry" survey conducted by VolunteerPro during the winter of 2018.
- Top challenges for leaders of volunteer management professionals
- Net promoter ratings for the most widely used volunteer management software platforms
- Current technology platforms, tools, and frequency of use
- Competency ratings for volunteer management and tech skill sets
- Salary & budget trends, cross tabbed by agency characteristics
- Get the real data you need to become a better advocate for respect and resources.
Come hear Tobi Johnson, President of Tobi Johnson & Associates and the Chief Engagement Officer (CEO) of VolunteerPro and Jennifer Bennett from VolunteerMatch discuss what we've learned from this report and what it means for those leading, directing and managing volunteers.