Volunteers are more than simply an extra pair of hands. They bring special skills, are trusted service delivery partners, and can extend your connections with diverse communities far beyond your agency’s doors. They are also key financial contributors, donating ten times more than non-volunteers.
The value of volunteers can’t be ignored. But, effective volunteer engagement requires a focus on the right tactics at the right time to fully realize the power of volunteer time and talent.
You will learn…
- 7 fundamentals to successful volunteer coordination throughout the volunteer life cycle
- A key best practice for attracting high-quality volunteers
- A key to onboarding that will convert newcomers to reliable supporters
- A key to inspiring better staff-volunteer relations and teamwork
- A key to acknowledging volunteers that keeps them coming back
- And more!