If you’re like most nonprofits, according to Blackbaud, 75% of your first-time donors don’t make a second gift. This means that you are losing more donors than you are gaining, which obviously is not sustainable. The real problem? Nonprofits like yours spend most of their resources acquiring new donors, while neglecting the people who have already given!
Join John Haydon, one of the top online marketing and fundraising experts, as he shows you, step by step, how to keep more first-time donors! You will learn how to nurture new donor relationships with email and social media, how to boost retention with monthly giving, and even how to get your board members involved in retaining more donors.
During this live interactive training with John, you will learn proven steps for making first-time donors happy and dramatically improving your donor retention rates, including examples:
- How to easily calculate your nonprofit’s donor retention rate
- Understand the surprising psychology behind why people give (it’s not about the cause OR your nonprofit)
- Learn the 7 key factors that encourage donors to give again and again
- Learn the critical donor data to capture and track in your email and donor software
- How to craft impact stories that shine the spotlight on donors
- How to create a short but powerful thank-you video for new donors
- How to create a thank you page that lowers first-time donor remorse
- How to write a first-time donor email series that encourages that second gift
- How to use surveys to make donors feel like a “partner in impact”
- How your monthly donor program improves donor retention
- How to leverage your board members to increase donor retention
- Top 10 mistakes that cause first-time donors to leave
Click on the following link to register: