Hosted by the JC Raulston Arboretum and Juniper Level Botanic Garden
Calling all plantaholics, plant nerds, nurserymen, gardeners, and horticulturists! We are thrilled to announce the first annual JC Raulston Arboretum and Juniper Level Botanic Garden Southeastern Plant Symposium. Join us for two very full days of plant lust as we host the best of the best to talk about cutting-edge plants. We've got plant explorers, plant breeders, nurserymen, and other experts for a two-day deep dive into what's new and exciting in the plant world. What could be better than great lectures and mingling with your fellow horti-thusiasts? How about a chance to get your hands on some of the most exciting plants during the completely mind-numbing, fever-inducing silent auction. This is the one garden event that you definitely don't want to miss!
Speakers for Friday, June 7:
- John Grimshaw, Director, The Yorkshire Arboretum
- Scott McMahan, Scott McMahan, Manager of International Plant Exploration Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Ted Stephens, Owner, Nurseries Caroliniana
- David Creech, Professor Emeritus, Stephen F. Austin State University, and Director, SFA Gardens
- Julie Moore, Office of Endangered Species, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Tony Avent, Owner, Juniper Level Botanic Garden and Plant Delights Nursery
Speakers for Saturday, June 8:
- Leanne Kenealy, JC Raulston Arboretum
- Buddy Lee, Plant Development Services
- Guy Meacham, J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co.
- Tom Ranney, Mountain Horticultural Crops Research and Extension Center
- Kim Shearer, The Morton Arboretum
- Tim Wood, Spring Meadow Nursery
- Donglin Zhang, University of Georgia
Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited so register today to reserve your seat. Registration is considered complete when payment is received.
Embassy Suites, 201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard, Cary, North Carolina, 27513
Learn more and register here: