Early-Bird Special Discount!
- Register on or before 1/9/2019 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
- On 1/10/2019 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
One of the most obvious and challenging functions of governance is how we structure the board and committees to get things done. This webinar addresses how to best organize board committees and meetings for effective governance and explores many of the nuts and bolts such as board materials, agendas, and ongoing communications between meetings. The webinar will present background information on common committees and board structures and answer common questions about governance models and board organization.
In this webinar, participants will explore:
- Common mistakes in organizing the board;
- Perspectives on appropriate committees and meeting expectations;
- Templates that are available to implement structures efficiently;
- Concrete next steps for changing aspects of the functioning of the board.
Qualifies for 1.5 CFRE points
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
Sign up and attend here: