When the world is chaotic, fundraising feels like a big challenge. But you still need the money, right? At this moment – maybe more than ever – your organization will benefit from a solid fundraising plan that responds to the needs of your donors and your community. Join nonprofit fundraising trainer Andy Robinson as we discuss:
- What we can learn about fundraising from previous crises: The Great Recession, 9/11, natural disasters, etc.
- Prioritizing and protecting core programs
- Why people give: The psychology of fundraising – and why that matters right now
- How to get closer to your donors (without being in the same room)
- How – and why – to engage your board productively