Digital fundraising is about using all the digital channels at your disposal in an integrated way to reach and expand your audiences, spark engagement, and grow your giving opportunities. Developing a digital fundraising strategy is particularly helpful to reach beyond your local community and engage a broader audience interested in supporting your cause.
In this webinar, we will learn how to make your website donor-ready, improve your donation pages, choose the right donor platform, create powerful email fundraising campaigns, promote monthly giving, use social media techniques to grow your email list, and invest in digital advertising to raise money online. We will also address organizational readiness and capacity as a factor in your success.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Assess the best digital fundraising strategies for your organization
- Ascertain your organization’s readiness to grow your digital fundraising program
- Apply Proven digital strategies in your upcoming fundraising campaigns.
- Advocate for digital fundraising within your organization
A Special Welcome to:
- Executive Directors
- Development Officers
- Program Directors and Managers
- Communications and Marketing Staff
This training qualifies for 1.5 CFRE credits.
Attend this free webinar here: