Individual Member Benefits
- A yearly subscription to Public Garden magazine, the monthly APGA Newsletter, and the annual Membership Directory to keep informed about the latest industry information and happenings
- Discounted rates for rentals of the APGA Mailing Lists for direct mailing: you can choose either the entire APGA Mailing List (over 1,500 names) or just our Institutional members gardens (500+)
- Advanced notice and membership discount on professional development programs that are discipline-focused to attract specific areas of public horticulture
- Special rates for the APGA Conference where you can attend and participate in seminars and workshops to gain an edge in the public garden market
- Networking opportunities to connect with over 1,000 garden professionals from over 500 institutions from around the world.
- APGA has discipline-focused Professional Sections, where you will have access to industry experts, dedicated Web pages and on-line discussion forums
- Access to Membership Central on APGA's Web site which includes on-line account management; on-line membership directory.