Corporate Gold Benefits
Join this distinguished group of businesses who know the value of Corporate Gold Membership
For over sixty years APGA has been the industry leader for public gardens and professionals working in public horticulture who are seeking information about business services, products, reference, and trends in the marketplace.
As a Corporate Gold Member you will have the opportunity to market your business to member gardens through a variety of marketing opportunities created especially for Corporate Gold Members.
APGA Corporate Gold Members have access to over 500 institutions and over 5,000 individual members that represent botanical gardens, arboreta, nature centers, display gardens, museums, zoos and universities. APGA Member gardens welcome, educate, and influence over 70 million visitors each year and have the purchasing power of over $500 million dollars.
By supporting the Association you further your corporate commitment to public horticulture and the visitors that they serve. APGA makes it easy to network and stay in touch with key decision makers within the public garden community.
Corporate Gold Membership benefits include:
- A Corporate Member profile feature and photo in an upcoming issue of the APGA Monthly e-Newsletter read by thousands of public garden professionals
- Corporate listing with your company’s products and services on the official APGA website, www.publicgardens.org
- Access to APGA benefits for all of your staff.
- Complimentary APGA Mailing List each year
- A yearly subscription to The Public Garden magazine and the APGA Monthly e-Newsletter, to keep you informed about the latest industry information and happenings
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advanced notice of sponsorship opportunities
- Special Member Rates on event attendance
- Priority placement and consideration at events and in programs