APGA Corporate Partners and Members
Corporate Gold Member Information
As an example, meet CGM Applied Ecological Services to see how your corporation can leverage this level of membership to reach the largest public garden audience in the world.
Contribution: $1,500 per year
Access to Leadership
- Reach 550+ institutions and over 8,000 individuals that represent arboreta, botanical gardens, display gardens, nature centers, museums, universities and zoos.
- Meet gardens who welcome, educate, and influence over 70 million visitors each year and have the purchasing power of more than $650 million dollars.
- Meet 800 garden professionals at the Annual Conference.
- Access more than 8,000 members through print and digital advertising, including through our quarterly publication, Public Garden.
- Pitch story ideas and case studies that feature your product and services to editors for Public Garden.
- Corporate listing featuring your logo and corporate profile on www.publicgardens.org.
- Several opportunities to speak, sponsor or present at the Annual Conference.
Expand Awareness, Increase Sales
- Complimentary mailing list, provided annually, with names and mailing addresses of primary contacts at each member garden.
- Access to individual membership benefits, including the online member directory, for all of your staff.
- Discounts on advertising.
- Discounts on booth rentals at Annual Conference.
- Discounts on online learning, job postings, and more.
- Priority sponsorship opportunities.
- Special member rates at APGA events.
- Early reservations and priority seating at events and programs.
Make the Case for the Garden Industry
Our CGMs are positioned and considered as thought leaders in the industry, thereby strengthening their brand identity, reputation and the understanding of the quality products and service they provide. Our CGMs are recognized as major contributors to the value and success of the public gardens industry.
- Join or lead a professional section of your choice.
- Online access to standards and members-only resource library.
- Subscription to Public Garden (print and digital).
- Subscription to APGA Newsletter, APGA Connections.
Expansion of Technology & Best Practices
Representing highly reputable companies, our Corporate Gold Members offer state-of-the art vital services including:
- Conservation Programs
- Business Services
- Plant Collections Management
- Technology Tools
For more information on becoming a Corporate Gold Member please contact Suzanne Moussa at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACEware Systems, Inc.
Bartlett Tree Experts
Berends Hendricks Stuit Insurance, Inc.
"Origami in the Garden" by Box Studio, LLC
Brent and Becky's Bulbs
Carter Van Dyke Associates
Davey Tree Expert Company
Functional Fitness, LLC
HCA Asset Management, LLC
Holbrook Travel, Inc
Kittleman & Associates
Manask & Associates
Marts & Lundy
Nameplate & Panel Technology
Oak Island Creative
Rain Bird Corporation
Retail Control Systems
"Ribbit the Exhibit", by Cobb Studio
Rough Brothers' Conservatories
Terra Design Studios LLC
Woodbourne Cultural Nurseries, Inc.
Contribution: $250 per year.