Public Garden Career Center - View Job
Humboldt Botanical Gardens Foundation
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The Humboldt Botanical Gardens Foundation is looking for a dynamic Executive Director. Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the E.D. will oversee the operations and finances of the Humboldt Botanical Gardens Foundation. Major areas of responsibility:
- Fund Raising: Provides active leadership and participation in all fundraising efforts.
- Perform and/or oversee the administration of all contracts, grants and annual budget.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate paid and volunteer staff.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of all HBGF facilities and retail sales.
- Provides leadership in developing programs, organizational, and financial plans with the Board of Directors, staff and community.
- Supervise implementation of HBGF’s Mission
- Serve as prime point of contact for the media, promote accurate and consistent delivery of HBGF information to the public.
To apply, please respond with your resume’ and a cover letter by December 3, 2012. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org HBGF PO Box 6117, Eureka, CA 95502