Welcome to Membership Central, the home of all your APGA Member Benefits.
Some of these resources are restricted to Members Only; login for full access.
Interested in membership? Click here to learn more!
*Note: Some members have experienced login issues using the Mozilla Firefox internet browser. For easier and more successful sign-in process, please use the Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser.
- View your profile, change your contact information, or update your interests online!
- Browse current jobs and internships available in public gardens, or post a vacancy at your garden.
- View the most recent edition of the Public Garden or search the index to find information from a previous edition.
- See what's new in the most recent eNewsletter, and learn about the research studies either underway or already completed by the American Public Gardens Association.
- View shared files for APGA programs and Professional Sections.
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY - Search online for contact information of APGA members.
- APGA offers the highest quality Professional Development symposia, exploring matters of direct interest to our members.
- Arranged to cover specific subjects in-depth for short periods of time, symposia are held throughout the US in conjunction with APGA member institutions.
- APGA Professional Sections exist to promote networking among public garden professionals sharing a common interest and to help advance the mission of the Association.
- Professional Sections are discipline-focused and bring together garden representatives for information sharing and networking opportunities.
- A full list of current APGA member benefits, such as National Public Gardens Day, Let’s Move Museums and Gardens, Climate Change Awareness, American Fundraising Professionals webinars, Blackbaud Altru, Berends Hendricks Stuit Insurance program and more!
APGA gratefully acknowledges the support of our Corporate and Associate Members.
The Corporate Gold Members (CGM) offer our members access to the latest products and services to be successful in the public garden industry.
Associate Members (AM) provides aspiring public garden professionals with a wellspring of advanced skill opportunities to enhance their careers.
NORTH AMERICAN PLANT COLLECTIONS CONSORTIUM (NAPCC)
Find information about the NAPCC program; learn about collections that are already part of the NAPCC program; and learn how you can submit your collections.
SENTINEL PLANT NETWORK (SPN)
Find information about the SPN and how it contributes to plant conservation by engaging public garden professionals, volunteers, and visitors in the detection and diagnosis of high-consequence pests and pathogens. Discover how your garden can be involved!
To make sure you are taking advantage of all your APGA member benefits, click here.
If you have any questions about your membership or available benefits, please contact us at email@example.com.