Development and Membership Professional Development
Building Life-long Investment in Your Garden
February 25-27, 2015
Corona del Mar, CA
Hosted by Sherman Library and Gardens
The inaugural symposium for the Development and Membership Section will provide an engaging and inspirational forum for networking and learning with peers from across the country through plenary speakers, specialized sessions, and garden tours. Participants will be the first to hear and discuss implications of a Philanthropic Landscape Survey for gardens and arboreta, dive deep into sessions focused on advancing the long-term committments of our members and donors, and use roundtable conversations to share and learn from others about the specific issues faced in our daily work.
Registration is Now Open:
- Book your hotel room here! (Rooms available on an "as available" basis)
- View the registration brochure here.
- View the attendees list here.
- More information here!
CLICK HERE to register! (Deadline Feb. 6, 2015)
The following sessions have been approved for CFRE Continuing Education Credits:
- Philanthropic Landscape Survey for Gardens & Arboreta (2/25/15) - 2 PTS
- Big & Small, Same & Different (2/26/15) - 1 PT
- How to Nurture Garden Members (2/26/15) - 1 PT
- 24 Hour Turn Around Campaigns (2/26/15) -1 PT
- A Conversation on Giving (2/26/15) -1 PT
- Data to Donors (2/26/15) - 1 PT
- Random (& Not So Random) Acts of Thoughtfulness (2/27/15) - 1 PT
(These fees include access to all sessions, tours, lunches, receptions, and dinner events as well as transportation to and from these events).
APGA Member - $325
APGA Student Member - $175
Non-member - $425
*Guest fees apply to the dinner events at Sherman Library and Gardens (Wed. 2/25) and San Diego Botanic Garden (Thurs. 2/26) only.
(A block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate at the following hotel).
1150 West Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 92802