A proven and integrated solution designed to meet the many needs of Museums, Zoos, Aquariums, Gardens, Parks, and Public Lands!
The Assistant ManagerTM (TAM) is a total retail technology designed for non-profits and others that will benefit your organization and each of its visitors.
TAM provides what a non-profit retail solution should provide:
· Aids in critical and day to day business decisions through timely and accurate information
· Improves each visitor's and/or member's experience
· Increases membership enrollment as well as overall visitor loyalty
· Controls inventory in both merchandise and food services
· Reduces loss through secure cash controls
· Reduces the cost of operations through elimination of repetitive labor
· Promotes increased fund raising through better donation management
· Improves the bottom line for all profit centers
TAM is a proven solution that prominent members of your industry have relied on for decades.
The TAM community includes a wide range of organizations like yours. These non-profits range in size from institutions that see tens of thousands of visitors per year up to millions per year. Non-profit organizations using TAM include many prominent art, science and history museums, zoos and aquariums, children's museums, botanical gardens and wild life parks, public parks and lands, and more.
These non-profits have been counting on TAM and its benefits since 1980, making it the industry's most reliable and trusted solution available today.
Learn more at www.nonprofitpos.com or call us at 888-THE-14POS.
TAM Retail § 10609 West 159th Street § Orland Park, IL 60467