Corporate Associate Benefits
Business Professionals know the value of Corporate Associate Membership
APGA Corporate Associate Membership allows you to gain exposure with your target market and potential clients.
As a Corporate Associate Member you will have access to over 500 institutions and over 5000 individual members that represent botanical gardens, arboreta, nature centers, display gardens, museums, zoos and universities.
APGA member gardens welcome, educate, and influence over 70 million visitors each year and have the purchasing power of over $500 million dollars.
By supporting the Association you further your professional commitment to public horticulture and the visitors that they serve. APGA makes it easy to create brand and product awareness through networking opportunities that help business professionals stay in touch with key decision makers working in public horticulture.
Corporate Associate Membership benefits include:
- Inclusion in the “Corporate Associate Member Section” of the Membership Directory by name and by service
- Corporate Associate listing on the official APGA website, www.publicgardens.org and a link to your website
- A yearly subscription to The Public Garden magazine, monthly APGA e-Newsletter, and other online resources to keep you informed about the latest industry information and happenings
- Discounted Rates for rentals of the APGA Mailing List for direct mailing; All APGA Institutional member gardens (500+)
- Advanced notice and membership discount on professional development programs that are discipline focused to attract specific areas of public horticulture
- Special rates for APGA Conference where you can attend and participate in seminars and workshops to gain an edge in the public garden market
- Networking opportunities to connect with over 1000 garden professionals from over 500 institutions from around the world. APGA currently provides 14 discipline focused Professional Sections, where you will have access to industry experts, dedicated web pages and online-discussion forums
- Access to Membership Central on APGA’s website which includes online account management and our online membership directory - easy searchable by individual or institution.