Public Garden Career Center - View Job
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013
In this role, you will perform labor for groundskeeping services on Temple University campus and related areas as assigned. This includes landscape/horticultural work, turf care, athletic field maintenance, litter/trash removal, hard surface cleaning, and other duties directed.
- Minimum of two years of job experience in landscape/grounds.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to operate manual transmission, as well as tractor and skid loaders.
- Must be able to work overtime for snow removal and seasonal events.
- Experience with planting and transplanting, pruning, edging and preparing planting beds, mulch, leaf removal, and weed control.
- Experience operating sidewalk sweepers, litter vacuums, pressure wash machines, and hand-held equipment and tools in the cleaning of outdoor hard surface areas.
Visit our website at www.temple.edu, scroll down to the bottom, and click on Careers at Temple. Please reference TU-16347.
Temple University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to cultural diversity.